Parents and Athletes,
The Superintendent has granted us permission to begin Summer Workouts. These are voluntary work outs and if you are not comfortable attending please do feel pressure to do so. We will have some guidelines that must be followed for everyone’s safety. Individual teams will be notifying athletes of workout times and locations.
1. Students will only train outside.
2. No inside workouts are allowed at this point.
3. All participants will maintain social distance (6 foot).
4. Students and Coaches will be screened prior to the workout. Parents we need help with this, if your child is not feeling well or exhibits any symptoms, please keep them at home.
5. Masks are not mandatory for athletes but they are encouraged.
6. Equipment use will be minimal, and will be sanitized after each use.
7. Athletes must bring there own water bottles, clearly marked with their name. Sharing of water is prohibited. No water will be provided by the school.
8. After each workout, athletes clothing should be cleaned and washed.
9. Athletes should maintain social distancing pre and post workout.
10. There will be no access to the school building so restrooms will not be available.
We are working on a mobile check in form for athletes that coaches and the Athletic Department can track. Once this is up athletes must check in a half hour prior to the workout. Coaches cannot meet with athletes or parents until they are screened.
Any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com